[Ansteorra-Textiles] updates

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Jun 22 06:43:26 PDT 2004

My wants are simple!

Trim for His Royal Highness's clothing.

Speaking of which, I have been able to secure most of the trim for
coronation for His Highness. I have one more project that I hope to get
farmed out this week, once the string comes in.

I will be in need of more trim and embelishment for clothing for after
coronation. If you would like to volunteer for the embellishment for an
outfit, please let me know. I will be meeting with HRH on Wednesday to
determine the exact # and style of tunica that he wants. HRH needs a
complete new wardrobe for Pennsic!

In Service,

Rixende