[Ansteorra-Textiles] updates

ED Reese edreese at swbell.net
Wed Jun 23 06:48:16 PDT 2004

I'm expecting to get some sheep wool shortly, and there's an  American
Fuzzy Lop I am about to shave -- er, groom, but right now, I am at ground
zero with the spindle thing.

I am good with embroidery -- former An Tirian Kingdom champ -- and have
excellent "book knowledge" of textiles, spining, and weaving, but have
little to no hands on experience. It's time to change that! What do you
reccomend to start with? I see myself probably spinning more wool and
animal fiber, at least in the beginning.

Hey, the more we have on milkweed spinning, the better.

Esther