[Ansteorra-Textiles] updates

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 22 07:21:06 PDT 2004

At 08:32 AM 6/22/2004, you wrote:
> > My big thing I really want is a carder (not hand cards)
> > but a carding  machine (even temporary).  (Lack of
> > coffee makes it hard to think of the  correct word.)   I
> > have a ton of fiber that needs processing and I want to
> > try this before I send it off.
> >
> > Clare
>
>I have a drum carder that I've never figured out how to
>use properly.  If that is what you are thinking of, you
>are welcome to borrow it.
>
>Gwenneth

Ooooooh, I'd love to borrow it and will return it cleaner (and maybe with
processed fiber. (grin).  If it's not raining could you bring it by fighter
practise?  Also if I figure out how to use it I will be happy to show
you.  I have so much fiber that I have to get serious.  Kestral gave me the
name of the processing place she sends her and I may send some but I have
so much that I couldn't afford to send it all.

Maybe if the weather is nice I'll pull it all out, air it and then figure
out what to do with it.

See wish lists are good things!

Thanks again!

Clare