[Ansteorra-textiles] sprang class at King's College

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Wed Mar 24 15:44:16 PST 2004

$5, or two pair stretcher bars and some mid-heavy weight crochet or knitting
cotton, or you can use my supplies free then give them back at the end of
class.

I've revamped the class some, and the stretcher bar frames that I provide
will already be warped for the class.  That leaves more time for sprangin'.

Hope to see you there.
Radegund