[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Jessica patchworkgirl at cooke.net
Tue Mar 16 15:53:41 PST 2004

I would love to learn to knit a snood... really what I'd like is just the shape that I'd need (would a round lacy circle with a means of tightening it work?) and I've got plenty of sources for lace patterns that I could use... probably would cast on a small number of stitches, join into a circle and work round and round, increasing and yarn-overing until I get what I need...

Jessica

http://tornadowood.com
http://weavingrainbow.com/blog