[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Thu Mar 18 08:29:45 PST 2004

your Pardon, my Lady
I've been out on the trail since midwinter, and only now have been able to
use more civilized means of communication.
   you mention a Weaving and Spinning Guild....*where are you!*??

I'm located (usually) an hour, north east of the Steppes...at the moment
(probably until midsummer) in the caravanasary called "Richardson".

please tell me you are located a reasonable ride from that encampment.

Galen