[Ansteorra-textiles] Warlord and HRH coronation clothing

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu May 27 16:00:49 PDT 2004

Rixende, I have quite a few books on this subject, but am hesitant to bring
them out to an event, expecially with rain in the forecast.  My library is
open, though, and I will be home just about every day and evening next week,
all day long.  I'm leaving on June 6th for Cuernavaca and won't return until
July 3rd.

UT Arlington Art and Architecture Library also has a very good book on
Coptic textiles. It has large B & W plates of textiles that were in the
Dresden Museum - before the firebombing during WWII.  I don't remember the
name of the book, but I'll see if I can find it.

Xene