[Ansteorra-Textiles] spinning wheel for sale

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:04:07 PDT 2004

I'm helping out a friend from the Steppes and she is selling an Ashford
spinning wheel, very good condition from what I can see.  I've found
several on e-bay and have been keeping an eye on the prices.  She has a
lazy kate with spindles as well.  I will be in Steppes to clean it up and
try it out.

If anyone is interested please contact me privately and I will collect
names and such.  It will no doubt go for about 175.00 - 200.00 depending on
the condition.

Let me know.

Clare

Nancy Wederstrandt