[Ansteorra-Textiles] has anyone been here

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:32:55 PDT 2005

this has caused me to think.

Would anyone be interested in helping me create a list with all the textile
shops in our areas so that when we visit someplace at an event or such we
can go looking?  I know we have a really good thread/embroidery shop in
Bryn Gwlad (Ginger's) and Hill Country Weaver's but I was unaware of the
one in Georgetown.  ALso Kestral sometimes has fiber she seels to benefit
Old City Park.

Does any of us also sell fibers and such?

What do you all think?

CLare