[Ansteorra-Textiles] has anyone been here

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Wed Apr 20 12:32:25 PDT 2005

I've been there.  They're more felting supplies than knitting.  They've got
_gorgeous_ merino roving, in _lots_ of colours.  It's a touch expensive, but
once you feel the stuff it's kinda a must-have sort of thing...  Very luxurious
to work with...

It's mostly an internet business, so it's not quite a "shop" per se.  It's the
owner's workshop, where she does her own felting, and where she teaches classes.

She's very nice to work with.  :)  I've bought roving from her, and I've taken
a felting classe from her, both of which I was thrilled with.

Audette

nweders at mail.utexas.edu <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> said:
:
:Has anyone been to this yarn shop in Georgetown?  It looks pretty
:interesting
:
:http://www.outbackfibers.com/
: