[Ansteorra-Textiles] has anyone been here

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Wed Apr 20 13:16:55 PDT 2005

In Dallas there is the White Rock Weaving Center
1212 Tavaros Ave. 75218 - 214/320-9276
It is by White Rock Lake in east Dallas

Alienor

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-textiles-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-textiles-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Audette des Grenouilles
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:36 PM
To: Spinners, weavers, knitters and other Textile makers in Ansteorra
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-Textiles] has anyone been here

I like the idea!  I'm often heading to Dallas, and keep forgetting all
the
fiber/yarn shops up there that are awesome!

Where would we put the list?

Denise

nweders at mail.utexas.edu <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> said:
:this has caused me to think.
:
:Would anyone be interested in helping me create a list with all the
textile
:shops in our areas so that when we visit someplace at an event or such
we
:can go looking?  I know we have a really good thread/embroidery shop in

:Bryn Gwlad (Ginger's) and Hill Country Weaver's but I was unaware of
the
:one in Georgetown.  ALso Kestral sometimes has fiber she seels to
benefit
:Old City Park.
:
:Does any of us also sell fibers and such?
:
:What do you all think?
:
:CLare
:
:Ansteorra-textiles mailing list
:Ansteorra-textiles at ansteorra.org

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com