[Ansteorra-Textiles] Introduction

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 08:45:45 PST 2005

Greetings, Theresa!!

Well, you certainly got tossed in the deep end with that cote, didn't
you?  This is a fairly quiet list, but do post any questions you have -
someone (or several someones) will try to help you out.

What's the rest of the bunch doing?  Working on stuff for Kingdom A&S?
I'm not, but daughter is, which means I'm stuck serving as proofreader
for her documentation, the topics of which I know absolutely nothing
about!!

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross