[Ansteorra-Textiles] Update on activities

KRISTINE KEENEY kristine.keeney at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 21:51:20 PST 2005

  Howdy!
  Thanks for the advice! I had purchased everything I
need to learn needle tatting (Lessee - needle, thread,
book...), but really wanted to do shuttle tattint, so
I'll pick up a shuttle the next time I talk Adorable
into taking me to a fabric store.
  It's already humid, and the violets are coming up so
Winter proper is over. But I can always give the knot
flipping a try. At worst, I'll put it down to
learner's limits and keep practicing!
  Thanks for the help!
  Cassandra

--- Audette des Grenouilles <audette at sapheron.org>