[Ansteorra-Textiles] RE: [Steppes] Aug 20 - Hand-spinners day in East Texas

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 11:25:17 PDT 2005

Thanks for posting this!  I've taken the liberty of cross-posting it to
the textile-workers list as well.  I'm sure some will be able to make
it.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross