[Ansteorra-Textiles] Brief intro

Holli Sicard sicardrenfairefam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 14:52:45 PDT 2005

Thank you!
I sew a little.  I have made some period clothing and outfits for a dance studio, but have solely taught myself.  I know a little about spinning and looming, but not very much.  I would love to learn as much as anyone is willing to offer.  I have 2 little girls (4yr & 15mo) and would love to pass some practical life skills on to them.  I just need to learn them myself (hehe).  Thank you so much for your reply.  I am looking forward to meeting you sometime.
Holli

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Hello, Holli, and welcome.

I'm Gerita del Mare of The Steppes (north of you).  I'm also here to learn - hopefully a whole lot!  I knit and sew at this point with some skill, and am learning spinning (both drop and wheel), Sprang, and a few other fun things to do with string.

Questions? Ask away.  There are people here with a vast array of skills.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross