[Ansteorra-Textiles] Brief intro

Holli Sicard sicardrenfairefam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 14:09:57 PDT 2005

Hi!  I met Audette last week, she is very sweet.  I went to the Fiber Guild meeting, but was the only person who showed up!  I did learn how to knit, though I am not very good.  Of course I have only tried a handful of times.
Thanks, I appreciate it.  Here is my contact info:
Holli Sicard
sicardrenfairefam at yahoo.com
303 Bello Dr
Leander, TX  78641
512/528-1202

Hi

There are a few textile people from Bryn Gwlad on this list. Audette runs
a textile guild from their as well. If you send me your name and address I
will send you a copy of the local newsletter for the Barony. Currently I'm
the chronicler (for the next two months.)

Welcome to the list,

Clare