[Ansteorra-Textiles] question

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 09:55:33 PDT 2005

If you cannot find linen thread (I think it can be ordered online, but
not sure), use another thread, and then explain the 'choice' in your
documentation.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross