[Ansteorra-Textiles] What's everybody up to?

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Sat Jun 25 21:15:28 PDT 2005

evening, Corrinne

The brown and gold one, is a copy of a doorway tile setting.  It is going to be a "door" hanging, to cover a doorway without blocking warm  or cool air into the room.  That's the one I've brought to Sunday fighter practice.

The blue and white one, is "Jacob's Ladder" and is intended for a lady in London Eng. if I ever get it finished.

The eight sided "Kaleidoscope" is for a lady in Macao, China. Its tropical prints in shades of rose to pink and cobalt to pastel blue with white corner squares.

I just took a "Snowball" off my hoop, that has a fishing print in the snowball centers with shades of blue and green where the lattice work usually goes.....they make a nice "lake" for the fish to swim in. That one is going to my Dad.

Galen