[Ansteorra-Textiles] RE: What's everybody up to?

Beth Ellis killian at awesomenet.net
Mon Jun 27 08:28:13 PDT 2005

After doing 80 pairs of anything, I'd be stark raving mad.  You are an
intrepid woman!  Knitting is something I really should pick up, given all
the handspun laying around my house.  I use some for weaving, but there's a
lot that for one reason or another would probably be better for  knitting.
Corrinne