[Ansteorra-Textiles] Greetings

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 21:55:54 PST 2005

Greetings,Alyenora,

I am Xene Theriane from Lindenwood.I just learned how to do drawnwork and
hope to do some cup covers and handkerchiefs for largesse.

In the modern world, I'm a librarian at a small Title 1 exemplary elementary
school. I'm starting a knit and crochet club for 3rd & 4th graders at my
school and we are starting with crochet.

If anyone has modern acrylic yarns, such as Red Heart or Lion Brand, that
they would like to donate to my group, I would appreciate it. Also, if
anyone has extra crochet hooks or knitting needles ( esp.H, I, J, K), I'm
collecting them for our club.We will eventually try some wool, too, so I can
show how wool is felted.

Write to me privately if you would like more information or to make a
materials donation to a worthy group.

Thank you,

Mistress Xene