[Ansteorra-Textiles] intro

davenjo davenjo at davlin.net
Thu Jun 8 17:56:48 PDT 2006

Gentle Fiber Folk,

  Please accept a small introduction. I am Joanne from Seawinds. I am a
spinner-weaver-embroiderer-luceter-knitter-fiberholic who has joined the
community of Seawinds. My passion at the moment is spinner on spindle, wheel
or charka. I live west of the mundane town of Corpus Christi with some
alpaca and the "Lost Dogs" I take part in dachshund rescue, Project Linus,
Special Education (which sorely interferes with my activities, but alas,
pays the bills) and as much activity at Seawinds as I can. I am interested
in learning all things fibery and am being gently "pushed along" by John
Lightfoot (I can see him cringing behind his monitor). I hope to meet as
many of you as I can and to learn new reasons to enrich my store of fibers.

Joanne the spinner at Seawinds