[Ansteorra-Textiles] Sprang

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 20:42:46 PST 2006

Ah, yes, the lovely Collingwood book.  My library withdrew it and I snatched
it up for $1.00.  (It helps to work in a library.  We did a massive weeding
last year and I gobbled up lots of craft books before they made it to the
Friends sale.)  Collingwood now resides in the Burkhaven Library available
for anyone to use.

Darcy

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
Life is fun at Burkhaven.  An Odyssey of Learning:  see why at
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/