[Ansteorra-Textiles] introduction and homecoming

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Tue Oct 31 12:41:57 PST 2006

welcome home!!

galen (Steppes)

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-textiles-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-textiles-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
SuTillery at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 1:43 PM
To: ansteorra-textiles at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-Textiles] introduction and homecoming

My greetings,

I with you leave, I would introduce myself. I am AEla of the hills, daughter
of 12th century Northumberland, formerly of and returning to Namron after
much wandering in far lands south and east of Ansteorra. It is with glad
heart I return to the home of my youth.

I knit and I spin and I have dabbled at naalbinding, weaving (card and 2 or
4 harness), fingerloop braiding (with little success), and sprang. I am
mostly self taught and possess more interest than skill. I look forward to
learning and sharing with you in the coming months and years.

YIS,
AEla