[Ansteorra-Textiles] Looms for sale

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 30 06:35:07 PDT 2007

I thought I'd alert you friends up in the Steppes/Elfsea area that Baron
Edwin Fitzlloyd is having a large garage sale this next Saturday (May
5)  and will have two looms for sale, possibly three.  One inkle ($25.00),
one backstrap parts ($15.00) and one kumihimo loom($15.00).

He has other things that SCAers may like as well.

If you are in the area, drop by and say Hi.  I'll be up there as well
helping out.  I believe he will be posting info on the Steppes list.  If
you need anything additional (address and such, let me know and I'll send
you a personal note.

Clare