[Ansteorra-Textiles] New Year Works.

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 6 08:39:04 PST 2007

Hi All:

I thought I'd check in and see what everyone is doing and has been
doing.  We're all pretty quiet.

I went through and cleaned out a bunch of old fiber that was getting
mothy.  I'm gearing up to spinning a bunch of backlog of batts that someone
gave me for a Christmas present a couple of years ago.  It's amazing what
people think you are capable of timewise.  I embroidered a cap for a friend
for Christmas and I'm doing some quilting.

I'm also putting in a bed of herbs for making moth protection (moth sachets
and such.)

Oh and I read some info on the cotton industry in Italy.

Somehow it didn't take up as much time as it sounds like it did.

What is everyone else doing?

Clare