[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts Event Proposal

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Tue Feb 27 12:59:16 PST 2007

Great!

Actually one of the class ideas I meant to include but forgot was a demo and
possible hands-on silk reeling class.  But, yes, I think lecture type
classes would be very appropriate as well.

I thought about contacting Master Colin, but just hadn't gotten to it.
Plus, he's able to command lecture fees by now, and our little college would
have to be pro bono.  But it doesn't hurt to ask.

So I can put you down for teaching a class on cotton or papermaking?  Or is
it the same topic?

Radegund