[Ansteorra-Textiles] DFW Fiber Arts Fest April 13-15

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Tue Feb 27 19:48:05 PST 2007

Here is a link to the DFW Fiber Arts Fest in April.

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Emlhobbies/dfwfiberfest2007/index.html

I'm so perturbed. I'll be in San Antonio from the 11th - 14th at the
Texas Library Association Convention.
The good news is that I can make it to the Fiber fest on Sunday and may
even try to sign up for the Beginning Intarsia class! Woohooo.

The previous Saturday in April is supposed to be a Spinning retreat at
Rose Path Weaving in Lindale - just outside of Tyler, TX. They don't
have anything on their webpage, so I need to contact the store for more
details.

And I'd love to attend a Fiber Event in San Antonio over the summer,
Radegund. I'm just not sure about that month. I had hopes of doing some
traveling over the summer. (Call it cabin fever).

Xene
(who is knitting up a very lacy scarf from some white kid yarn bought at
Rose Path Weaving)