[Ansteorra-Textiles] New Year Works.

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Feb 6 09:18:02 PST 2007

Busy lady!

I've just finished a Turkish-style coat for a friend, and have begun a
Japanese fisherman's coat for another.  That with knitting for all the new
babies around here has kept me going since my surgery.  I still have a dozen
projects stacked up to do, as usual.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox