[Ansteorra-Textiles] KNights Templar

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 25 15:36:48 PST 2007

This message has turned up on every list I get- Ansteorra, cooks, garb, now
textiles- I'm beginning to think of this as random application of
cluelessness.
Harsh? Maybe. Annoyed? Definitely.

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:43:32 -0800
From: "Joshua McCoy" <myrddin at nerdshack.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra-Textiles] The Templars
To: "SCA Ansteorra-Textiles Posting E-mail"
	<ansteorra-textiles at lists.ansteorra.org>

Hi every one
Hi every one!  I have a bit of an odd question to ask.  Before I ask my
question I would like to give you all the premises of my question.  I am
doing research on The Nights Templar for a history book that I will
eventually have published.  So with me not knowing what to really ask my
self questions wise to help guide my own research leads me in to my question
that have for all of you.  My question is, what question do all of have that
I can use to guide my self in the research on The Nights Templar which will
be used to wright my history book that will be published?

From,

Joshua McCoy