[Ansteorra-Textiles] New to the SCA and the Textiles List

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Tue Jul 17 12:21:38 PDT 2007

welcome, Liz

Flower Mound is in the Steppes Barony (although you could play with Elfsea
(Ft. Worth) if you liked.

 Sorry to hear about your ankle, I know from personal experience how
uncomfortable and awkard that can be.

 You are very near the Sunday get together place, (Mary Heads Park in
Carrolton) and not too far from where we get together for Business meeting
(an excuse to eat Chinese)

  Not to brag, too much, but we have one of the finest weavers in the SCA in
Steppes (HL Saqua) that I'm sure someone will give you her phone number.

 anyway, welcome to the group.

galen