[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts College, Bjornsborg, June 23, 2007

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Tue Jun 19 17:35:29 PDT 2007

Greetings,

The Fiber Arts College is in a few short days.  Check out the website for information:  http://cternus.home.texas.net/FiberArtsHome/

Some things to remember:
*Lots of classes - but many have class limits due to the nature of the skills we're teaching.  There will be sign-up only in person, no online.  Get there early to get the classes you want.  Keep in mind that the classes with limits still allow observers.
*If you want to take a class by someone from your area that you can easily connect with, consider letting others from other areas take the class instead.
*Potluck after the classes conclude - bring a dish and a swimsuit.

If you have any questions, you can contact me or the individuals listed on the webpage.

We are looking forward to rewarding exchange of fiber arts knowledge.  See you there!

Radegund
Baroness of Bjornsborg
Event Steward