[Ansteorra-Textiles] [Ansteorra] Fiber Arts College

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 04:59:07 PDT 2007

I second this.  I had a wonderful time.  The classes I took were so
informative and I learned some really useful things.  I didn't think I would
be able to fill a two hour class, but the time just sped by.  I hope my
students came away with some useful knowleged also.  If you need to contact
me about anything here is my email:  hldarcy at hot.rr.com

Darcy

Burkhaven
An Odyssey of Learning