[Ansteorra-Textiles] Greetings!

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Mar 23 07:11:57 PDT 2007

Hello-

I just joined the list and would like to introduce myself. My name is
Raghnailt and I live in the Barony of Northkeep (Tulsa, OK).  I'm
relatively new to the fiber arts in the context of the SCA, but I have
done embroidery, quilting, crocheting and cross stitch mundanely since I
was a kid.  I have recently discovered the joy of raw fiber and am
eagerly learning all I can about preparing and spinning in period ways.
All information will be new and greatly appreciated, so if I ask a goofy
question, please bear with me.  :)  I look forward to soaking up the
knowledge of the learned!

Raghnailt inghean Toirdhealbhaigh

House Halfiras
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

...all nature is full of invisible people...the beautiful are not far
away when we are walking in pleasant and quiet places...  W.B. Yeats