[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts College

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Fri Mar 23 14:00:53 PDT 2007

It is a long way away.

There are a couple of people in your area interested in coming.  For those
coming from out of town, as I gather information, I'll be putting it on a
website, which will have hotel information and a crash space coordinator.

Until then or even beyond then, feel free to contact me with questions,
requests, Teaching volunteering, etc.

Radegund