[Ansteorra-Textiles] news about projects

Kristine Keeney - Golden Gryphon Designs kristine.keeney at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 05:43:48 PDT 2007

Howdy!
	Cool about the cotton. I have the chance to get the 'trash' left
behind from the pickers, but that stuff is generally oily and the seeds are
hybrids of some odd sort. I'd found a supplier of heirloom cotton, but
promptly lost them (Web search time!).
	I picked up a kumihimo-to-go starter kit at the Houston
International Quilt Fair this past year. What a great system! Even I can
understand it. Now I just need to find a reasonably priced kumihimo loom
(the bigger, more durable wooden kind) to make more than just jewelry with.
	Good luck with your projects! I can't wait to hear the outcome!
	Cassandra Starrswife (mka Kristine Keeney)

Kristine Keeney
www.goldengryphondesigns.com
Golden Gryphon Designs
   custom sewing and embroidery for all of your whims