[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts College was: drum carder vs.hand carders

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Sat Mar 24 18:29:54 PDT 2007

Yes, June 23 is the firm date.

My barony is putting on our spring event this upcoming weekend, so I won't
be putting information onto a web site or out into emails until sometime
after that.  That includes site address, hotel information, crash space and
potluck coordinators, as well as updated class lists.

A beginning inkle weaving class sounds great!  I'll get back to you with for
more details after next weekend.

Thanks,
Radegund