[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts Event Proposal

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 13:02:57 PST 2007

I think that is just part of her signature and only ment to say please do not copy my letter and forward it other places except where I send it.
That looked like a regular list responce to me.

Siobhan

el2iot2 at mail.com wrote: if it is a private message, it should not be on a public board.

 that is what I was told by or local virual herald, in fact I was put on monitored for doing just that..