[Ansteorra-Textiles] moderator comment (Please read)

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 23 09:25:31 PDT 2007

  I have just gone through the memebership list to add someone who seemed
to have been unable to subscribe herself.  I also deleted several people
whose addresses had been suspended for excessive bouncing.  We have 80
people on this list... (Wow!)   many of you have kindly put your SCA names
in the info area which I really appreciate since I don't know everyone.  If
you are in the SCA then thanks if you aren't in the SCA that's okay as
well, feel free to participate.

If you have any problems or questions about anything on this forum please
e-mail me privately and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Clare