[Ansteorra-Textiles] sheeps

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:00:34 PDT 2007

What is kind of funny, although it feels very wrong, is that they have made a rule that created two types of plurals.

  The first is the normal plural...I have more than one of ...

  The second is the one that seems really wrong. It is when there is more than one type not just more than one. The most commonly used one of these is fishes(more than one type of fish). This rule is applied to many words like sheep/sheeps.

  Sad, but true...all those rule we once learned are being changed. It is not longer 2 spaces after a period, only one...unless using a non-proportional font.

  your servant,
  mahee