[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fiber Arts College was: drum carder vs. hand carders

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 17:05:31 PDT 2007

Is that a firm date for the Fiber Arts College?  I have to put in for the
date off early because that is our busy time at the library with the summer
reading program and it's hard to get time off in the summer.

Do we have a where (address, not group)?  How about motels or hotels in the
area as I would be coming down on Friday and would probably stay through
Sunday.  If you think there is a need, I would be happy to teach a beginning
Inkle Loom class.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm
Lady Burkhaven, House Burkhaven

Burkhaven