[Ansteorra-Textiles] sheeps info

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 07:59:28 PDT 2007

Gerita's fine with it.  I think the sheep may be adopted, though.

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox