[Ansteorra-Textiles] Check-in

clternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 14:14:58 PST 2007

Hi from San Antonio,

Joellen, have you ever thought about learning to weave?  Wide pieces would
certainly eat up yarn stashes though narrow wares would, too.  Making room
for a loom can be difficult, but there are sometimes places where you can
rent time and space on a loom.  Just a thought.

My mother lives in Spring, and I visit her a few times a year.  I'll get her
to look around at resources.

As for me checking in, I'm busy with school and the barony (Bjornsborg = San
Antonio).  I'm in an ornament club, so I'm at least doing some sewing and
other crafty things for that.  I got some new fiber at Kid 'n Ewe, so I'm
anxious to get back on the wheel.

I'm looking to do an intro sprang class at Candlemas.  Max # students is
6-8, but if anyone is at Candlemas, stop in to see if there's room.  If not,
I do get around and can always teach another time.

Happy Holidays!