[Ansteorra-Textiles] intro & Spanish weaving

Sandy Dudley su_roja at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:48:22 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the List:

I'm neither a weaver nor a spinner (yet), altho I've done a *little* of both; I'm here hoping to glean info to make my fabric choices for 16th-century re-enactment more accurate.

Meanwhile, this:
http://www.middelaldercentret.dk/pdf/burgosrapport.pdf
was posted to the Historic Needlework list - 13th/14th century head-wrap / headdress bands from the graves at Burgos Cathedral, including pleated edges

Sandy Dudley
(Susana Narvaez in the Current Middle Ages)