[Ansteorra-Textiles] intro & Spanish weaving

Elizabeth Ellis weavedog91 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 09:10:14 PDT 2008

Susana - Hello, and thanks for posting such a fabulous article!  I looked through it quickly and will now go back to give it a good read.  I love this sort of stuff!!!
Clare - I've been almost completely inactive with my spinning and weaving over the last year.  Last night I dreamed of finding an old abandoned weaver's building, with tables full of threading diagrams and shelves of woven samples.  It was all very exciting!   Hmmm..... I think my subconcious may be trying to tell me something.....