[Ansteorra-Textiles] Of interest to spinners.

Nancy nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:57:25 PDT 2008

I didn't know how many spinners are out there.  I think these handouts would
be good for instructors and for people who are interested in learning
spinning.  I check back from time to time to see what is new

http://www.interweave.com/spin/default.asp

Also, what is everyone's recipe for moth repellant for wool.  Every summer I
try something new to see what works best.  Currently, I just haul it all out
and re wash it, with a shampoo.  Speaking of which -what does everyone use
to clean wool?

Clare