[Ansteorra-Textiles] question to subscribers

Catan ingen Michel catan_ingen_michel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 06:34:03 PST 2009

I'm subscribed to the A&S 50 Challenge Yahoo! group and there's a lot of fiber stuff being discussed there if you want another list about fibers. Spinning, various cording methods, naalbinding, embroidery, etc. have been discussed in recent memory. There is also a lot of discussion about other stuff that I didn't know I was interested in until the topic started flying around! ;)

Catan