[Ansteorra-Textiles] weaving

Highly Unlikely highly_unlikely at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:04:50 PST 2009

Vickie,

  Don't weave the band too tight when using wool.

Joellen

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ When you have walked to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to step into the darkness of the unknown..... Faith is believing that one of two things will happen...... There will be something to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly. ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~