[Ansteorra-Textiles] Announcements and thoughts

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Sun Mar 15 12:30:26 PDT 2009

Hello, also to all,

  I have been busy working on getting a retail yarn shop location and it
looks like I'll be signing a (gasp) three year lease tomorrow or Tuesday. I
hope to have the Grand Opening in June, depending on many different little
details....like available cash.

  It will be located in Duncanville, TX, just south of I-20 and south of
Dallas. My website is located at www.whirledfibers.com and my blog is at
  www.xanga.com/xenet if you want to keep up with the current happenings.

  Feel free to contact me with your fiber needs and I'll try to help you
out.

  Thanks, and have fun going to Gulf War,

  Xene