[Ansteorra-Textiles] loom questions

Sandy Dudley su_roja at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:53:24 PDT 2010

Check out the community colleges in your area - my mother learned to weave in a CC class, which included rented loom time, the presence and advice of an instructor, access to the college's/instructor's library . . .  Granted, she had the budget for it, but still, even one class could be worth the investment!  If you're really lucky, the weaving instructor will be good friends with the woodworking instructor, which instead of merely doubling your resources will increase them geometrically!

Susana Narvaez