[Ansteorra-Textiles] hello lady marlyna!

nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:35:26 PST 2010

> From: ansteorra-textiles-request at lists.ansteorra.org
> Subject: Ansteorra-textiles Digest, Vol 27, Issue 8
> To: ansteorra-textiles at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:00:19 -0800
>

> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. Re: hello! (marlyna at aol.com)

> > Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:26:52 -0500
> From: marlyna at aol.com
> To: ansteorra-textiles at lists.ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-Textiles] hello!

Hello Lady Marlyna-i haven't gotten into the card weaving bit yet (still seems 2 complicated!)..started a new project on my Beka...w/a #10 crochet thread-just a simple tabby weave. (It's 4 the hem of a gown i'm making for Stargate Yule on Dec 4th, & since I will b @ Bordermarch's Autumn Melees from this Thurs-Sun, i figure i'd better start on it now!)-lol! L. Agnes aka "nan"

Welcome, Lady Agnes! I am Lady Marlyna, also a weaver on the Inkle loom. In fact, I have 4...no, wait...5 looms of varying sizes. I have cards for card weaving, but I look at them and back away VERY slowly so I don't get hurt. :)